Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Aims & Goals of this Blog

First, I can't stress enough that this is not meant to replace medical counsel from your own physician. In fact, any and all content on diagnosey.blogspot.com is not intended to be medical advice.

What I'd like to do here is process information with respect to a particular disease, looking at it from every angle. Some days I'll review journal articles, other times I might include personal testimonials from people living with disease who have found things that cure or ameliorate their symptoms.

Key to all this is a pursuit of evidenced-based medicine in all its forms, broken down in a way that everyone can understand it. So let's get nosy about our health.

2 comments:

  1. Will you consider doing a post sometime about vaccines please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want to look into vaccines and transverse myelitis. Seen it a few times, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete